* Fresh pineapple is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin; vitamin C. 100 g fruit contains 47.8 or 80% of this vitamin.
* Pineapple is rich in B-complex group of vitamins like folates, thiamin, pyridoxine, riboflavin and minerals like copper, manganese and potassium.
* It is rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber.
* Fresh pineapple is low in calories.
* Consumption of pineapple regularly helps fight against arthritis, indigestion and worm infestation.
* It reduces Blood Pressure.
* Support health heart.
* Help to prevent constipation.
* Improve fertility.
* Reduce swelling, bruising, healing and pain associated with injury.
* Help to fight skin damage caused by the sun and pollution.
* Prevent cancer.
* Reduced risk of diabetes.
* Pineapple may help you keep standing tall and strong as it contains nearly 75% of manganese.
* Pineapples can help reduce excessive coagulation of the blood.
* Pineapple’s bromelain may help reduce mucus in the throat and nose.