Words have Life — and these inspiring quotes are guaranteed to challenge the way you think and perhaps even change the way you live.
1. ON EARNING:
Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second chance.
2. ON SPENDING:
If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
3. ON SAVINGS:
Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
4. ON TAKING RISK:
Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
5. ON INVESTMENT:
Do not put all eggs in one basket.
6. ON EXPECTATIONS:
Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
7. IF YOU are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present. Past is a waste paper. Present is a newspaper and future is a question paper.
8. WHEN bad things happen in your life you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
9. EMPTY pockets teach you a million things in life but full pockets spoil you in a million ways.
10. OUR EYES are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.
11. WE USED a pencil when we were small but now we use pens… do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now.
12.You Never Forget a Feeling
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”We may not remember the details, but we’ll always remember the impact a person had on us.
13.Time Is Precious
Make the most of the time you have, because you can never get it back.
14.There’s No Such Thing as “Busy”
No one is busy in this world. It’s all about priorities.”
The next time you say you’re busy, know that it’s an excuse. If you truly prioritize something, you will make time for it. Be it relationships, friendships, or something else — you always have time for anything if you make time.
Be content with who you are, because you are a unique person that no one else can emulate. Embrace your differences and uniqueness, and don’t try to be someone you’re not.
16.Tell the Truth
Lies and exaggerations can catch up with you, so a good policy to live by is to tell the truth. Then you’ll never have to worry about slipping up.
17.Your Thoughts Become Reality
Be careful of what you often think about. If it’s something negative, you can become a negative person. On the other hand, if it’s something positive, you’ll become more positive. Try to think on the bright side of things when you can.