Diabetes rates are rising, in fact it is now considered an (epidemic) in the medical community.
The International Diabetes Federation reports that:
=> 250 Thousand Ghanaian are confirmed Diabetic.
=> Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death.
=> Diabetes increases heart attack risk.
There are various causes of diabetes, which include Genetic Factor, Stress, Toxins, Adrenals and Excess Sugar
But How Do We Solve It?
All of the above contributing factors don’t usually happen by themselves.
Since the body functions as a whole, a problem in one area will usually correlate to problems in others. A combination of the factors above can be the catalyst for a full blown case of diabetes (or a lot of other diseases).
natural treatment of diabetes
6 Steps To Help Your Body Recover From Diabetes
1. Get Insulin Problems Under Control– Diabetes is triggered by insulin resistance and regaining proper insulin sensitivity can help reverse the process.
2. Get Your Fats in Good Balance– Overabundance of Omega-6 fats in the diet is a contributing factor in diabetes.
3. Exercise– Even the mainstream medical community recognizes the advantage of exercise, as it increases the muscles ability to use insulin and over time can help fix insulin resistance.
4. Lose Excess Weight– Obesity and Diabetes often go hand in hand, losing weight can help mitigate diabetes, and also lowers your risk of getting it to begin with.
If you would like to get rid of your ugly body fat in a natural and safe way without any health challenge or side effect within the short time possible, check out the link below :
5. Reduce Stress– Stress raises cortisol and can lead to hormone imbalance, insulin issues and increases risk for certain types of disease.
6. Supplement– Supplements can help your body heal from diabetes, especially while your body works to gain proper insulin reactions again.